Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Saturday Pismo Beach 1/3/09

Shirley and Chuck with hair... :)

A pickup coming off the dunes!

There was always a line for 'The Splash'... but we didn't want to wait in line so we went to Subway instead! :)

ugg boots, ugg boots everywhere... on the beach, walking the dog, with swimsuits... but this was the only guy I noticed with them on! :)

everyone in front of the house we stayed in!

for Valerie...
hahaha

bushes trimmed to look like dolphins!

beautiful!

I love the sun line...

can you see the seaweed in the waves?

I love this picture of Steven taking a picture

Candy with the rock awesome rock!

the stairs leading to the beach

Stevens awesome rock!

along the beach line

surfers about ready to ride in for the day

and a beautiful sunset
of course

1 comment:

The J's said...

More awesome pictures! wow!