Friday, March 27, 2009

Some of our life 2/20 - 3/6

We haven't had lots of big events (aside from construction and lots of studying) so these pictures are just some of the happenings in our life

2/20/09
Sue and Shawna asked if we would be willing to have a sing at our house. So it may be small but we got lots of chairs in there! And it was really nice and super special!

2/21/09
Sharon & Butch
Butch recently retired from the Intramural Dept. and this was taken at his surprise party.

2/27/09
A little bit of snow in Montana.


It looked so perfect on the car mirror.

So, Eli didn't want to take on the pass one night so he stayed with us. And then he left before us and THIS is what Steven got to go out to! Thanks Eli! :D

The Moon and a Planet were SOOO close, I wish it wasn't so cold so I wouldn't have been shaking so bad!

It looked so cool


2/28/09
We had brunch at our house for anyone that wanted to come... I didn't get pictures of all the people there (Sorry, I'm failing :D)
But, this is an awesome picture of Michelle! :)

2/29/09
Shawna was moving on 2/28 so a group came over for lunch on Sunday.

Everyone getting naps after lunch.
Steve, Robert, Kirstyn, Amber, Shawa, Devin
And Teresa was here, but studying like a good ME! :)

Look closely
between Robert and Kirstyn there is a DARLING little black lab

3/6/09
Teresa and her dad being silly

Teresa and Dave
Teresa brought her Dad over while he was up here visiting.
It was fun to get to meet him.

3 comments:

Judy Cronk said...

Looks like you two keep life fun! I like your moon pictures. Wish I had a better camera--I have some very nice sunrise, sunset pictures, but haven't been able to get any moon ones.

Renee said...

I love getting a peek into your life...and your cozy house. The colorful curtains in your eating area are awesome. They say..."This kitchen belongs to Candy and she is cute, and colorful and all things fun, and anyone and everyone is welcome around this table, morning noon or night." Am I not right?

Steve'nCandy said...

thanks for the comments!

Judy,
I love our camera I would recommend it to anyone! :) I would also like to get a tripod, cause that moon picture is still a little shaky and I was trying to set it on the fence and take pictures but I was shaking from the cold.

Renee,
Yes, that is my way of thinking. And as you can see by the many pictures of people over that we do have company. It makes me happy to have people around and to cook big meals! :) I love my curtains, my mother in law picked them out. I'd say she knows me very well! :) I'll put some pictures up of both or our bathrooms. LOTS of color! :)