Friday, March 27, 2009

Valentines Day flowers 2/13/09

Chuck came out of Devin's room and says 'why in the world does Devin have an amaryllis on his desk?' and Shirley and I were very confused but Steven says 'Daddddd' and Chuck says 'oh, sorry, well its almost valentines day'. Not quite the way Steven had planned on giving them but they were/are beautiful none the less! :)


it is SO beautiful!

4 comments:

Renee said...

But I don't see a picture of the amaryllis ......... and who's Devin? I'm so behind I'm afraid!

Renee said...

Oh...Devin is Steven's bro? Right? He must live with you? Right?

Steve'nCandy said...

there should be a picture on there now. I was blogging at work, and I didn't have a picture of the flower with me at work. So I blogged about it to save space for the picture! :)

Devin is Steven's brother and yes, he lives with us. We have a house, so plenty of space for all of us! :)

Grumpy and Dayka said...

Ahhh yes clueless adults... some day you will beone too!! :>) The flower DOES look lovely...