Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AZ, NM and CO 1/8/09

G'pa & G'ma waving bye! :(

Candy understanding that this plant is good for eating and wondering if the Hohokam people had such helpful signs.

Montezuma Castle National Monument

Us in front of the 'castle'

Some really pretty dirt near Flagstaff, AZ

A huge rock near Shiprock, New Mexico

We met up with Skyler and Brad (a friend that I haven't seen for a few years!)

and we met Ron & Jan.
Who were so kind and hosted us for supper!
Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes you are your mother's daughter... pretty dirt... not flowers.. dirt :>) after all she can't grow flowers!!
(I can't seem to get my identity and password to match up so will just post as Anonymous, probably because I probably hae more then one identity!!)
HUGS, Daka

Jeanette said...

You should have let us know you were coming through NM. Wilfred and I would have love to have seen you!