Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break 3/14 - 3/21

At Bradley and Esther's for some of spring break

Saturday night-

Steven getting to meet Casper

Casper and Steven

Casper gnawing on Esther's face.
It was SO funny

Esther returning the favor! :)

Bryan giving Casper a drink. And Cea making sure he does it right.

Bryan made Cea some lips out of playdough

Some of the 'kids' playing with playdough
Cea, Bradley & Steven

And Bryan, Cea and Bradley

Cea being darling!

I have officially turned into my mom! :) instead of crocheting on the bag I'm making I thought it would be fun to make scarves for Cea and Casper.
And I love this picture of those two!


Wednesday morning-
Esther is training for a marathon in June. So she thought it would be fun if we ran with her. Bradley ran 1-3, Candy ran 4-6, Steven ran 7-9, and Bradley ran 10-12. And Esther ran 1-12!

Steven & Esther

Bradley & Esther


This is a sign in Port Orchard.
Like the sign, Mom?

Thursday-
At Bryan and Porsche's

Cea gave Steven her glasses

Candy and Casper

He is so cute smiling.

and hanging up side down.

Casper

:)

And we got to see Rick and Julia while we were there, which was SOO awesome! :) We miss you in Montana, but are glad that you get to be together! :)

Casper just chilling.

Cea wanted Candy to do her hair and she wanted a flower.

Cea & Bryan

Cheese! She is SUCH a doll!

Steven & Casper

The little B, P, M & C family! :)


Thanks to all of you for letting us stay with you on our break!

3 comments:

Grumpy and Dayka said...

Well just a note for you bloggers - when youpost SOOO many pictures in each 'set' it's hard to remember which ones and what one would like to say!! But I will try... first off the pics of all of you are great... fun to "see" everyone, and of course I love the scarves!! How like your mother you are!! :>P and the store sign should be mine!! ... okay my memory is drawing a blank... so if I post another post ...

Bryan, Porsche, Mircea, and Casper said...

I love the pics--i haven't finished my spread of this event--primarily because I don't have enough pics. I might have to "steal" some of yours!!--would that be okay!
we miss you and can't wait to get you back over here!

Steve'nCandy said...

you can steal as many as you want... i just found another chip with more pictures... so i might throw them in... or i might do another post... hmmm...