
Before we left Colorado
Candy, Steven, Devin, Valerie, Shirley & Chuck

Paul, Cheryl, Cody & Shelli

The van was loaded and we were ready to head out!
Steve, Candy, Cody, Val, Devin, Shirley & Chuck

Steven making sure Shirley was knitting right!

Utah!

Las Vegas, Nevada!

A covered shopping/gambling/eating area in Las Vegas!

After lunch on Sunday
Chuck, Devin, Shirley, Cody, Valerie, Steven, Vel & Al
(Al & Vel are Cody's grandparents)

Steven knitting his way to California!
3 comments:
Hey Lady!!
I'm loving the pictures.
I blog alot more than I facebook, so you can check us out if you want. ;)
Hey, Candy....you are gadabouts aren't you. Well that is awesome!! Some day you can gad right down to southeast NE!
Hey Layn, I am on your blog! try to keep up with you a bit! :)
Aunt Renee, yes, we do gadabout! :) feel free to come see us in Montana! Its beautiful! I'll have to get pictures up from around here. It's easier to take pictures of somewhere when you are visiting then it is when you live there! :)
Post a Comment