Friday, February 20, 2009

Monday in Pismo 12/29/08

Some of our stuff on the front porch at 12 something in the morning.

Val hoping someone made food! :D and being shocked that there is not any! :P

The cute little living room.

'The' vacation house!

Welcome to Pismo Beach Cali!
Cody, Valerie, Shirley, Devin, Chuck and Steven

I love this picture because I was there! :) And Cody is so awesome to be around because he is excited about EVERYTHING!! He was running in circles on the beach just kicking up sand! :)

Steven & Candy's footprints in the sand

Val was 'roping' Cody with her seaweed!

Back at the house.
Playing hacky sack.

Watching surfers from the pier.

A sign in a gift shop.

Steven touching the sun.

Just some cliffs and a cool reflection.

.....

Val telling us about the book that she found in the cave. Very funny!

Climbing on rocks.

.....

I love the reflection!

The pier at sunset!

No comments: