The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
So....who will be the first 5 people?????

8 comments:
I want free stuff!!! Free yummy stuff!!! gimme gimme gimme. haha
Ok, so what happens to us blogless people? Well, lets just say if you don't get five bloggers to respond, then I am in how about? What a fun thing to do, and with you behind the handmade prize, it'll be awesome no doubt. Is there any way you could mail one of those pizza's you posted the picture of? Tee Hee...........
Loryl, I bring you food all the time! i'll come up with something better then that! :)
Aunt 'nee, I'll make something for you! :) It might not be pizza though. I can send you the recipe. It's so yummy! :) I make my crust - I can send that recipe too. I put refried beans and taco meat on the unbaked crust and bake it for 10 minutes or until its done. and then put the veggies and cheese on it and put it in the oven for a minute to melt the cheese but not the lettuce. yum! :)
Mmmm....yesss. Please do Email me the recipe sometime when you can.
reneegrotz@gmail.com THANKS!
I too am asking what happens if we don't have a blog??? :-) I always enjoy seeing what you two are up to.
Ooooh..am I in the top 5? Maybe I don't count since we haven't actually "met"....but I am in the family...hmmmm
Tara, it doesn't matter that you don't have a blog. I'll make something.. I'm trying to be creative. :)
Elaine, that's ok that we've never met. That will make it that much more interesting! :)
:-D I'm glad you took pics of the fun night! And the snowshoe trip! It's good you take so many pics. I think Kyle and i will be sorry later on that we didn't. But the camera is always dead or lost or we forget it, or we decide to do something random when we don't have it. Excuses excuses!
Post a Comment