Hey, Candy...it's Renee. How FUN to find your blog through your Mom...and to read all your entries. I'm a great blog reader, and I even leave comments, so you will know I am checking up on you! :) The wreck pictures are soooo very scary. It is wonderul to know that the little one is getting along ok!!!!! We saw Josh R. in Hawaii when we were there and he said to tell you "hi". Keep on bloggin'...I'll be checking in!!!!
1 comment:
Hey, Candy...it's Renee. How FUN to find your blog through your Mom...and to read all your entries. I'm a great blog reader, and I even leave comments, so you will know I am checking up on you! :) The wreck pictures are soooo very scary. It is wonderul to know that the little one is getting along ok!!!!!
We saw Josh R. in Hawaii when we were there and he said to tell you "hi". Keep on bloggin'...I'll be checking in!!!!
Post a Comment