Friday, November 14, 2008

A week in Nebraska 10/5-10/10/08

Courtney, Karena, Clark, Kip & Kaleb

Some of my favorite people! :)
Kaleb, Heidi & Courtney

Playing canasta
Darren, Candy, Karena & Dad

Grumpy & Daka do have beds, but the kids liked the living room.
Karena, Clark & Kip

It was fire awareness week.

A picture with a real live fireman and Sparky the dalmation.

And a ride on the firetruck

Learning about the collapsible water tank.

Some scarecrows around town.
This was the eye doctors office. He recently fell from a ladder and broke his heel.
The 'eye chart' in front of Carmel reads 'O N O I F E L L O F F O F T H E L A D D E R A N D I T H I N K I H U R T M Y H E E L'

The western store and the flower store. They are side by side and shared this scarecrow.

Leslie and Steven
Steven very excited to be getting a hair cut.

The Store
:) check it out online www.stitchingupdreams.com

A football game.
Whitney is the cheerleader in the front.





No comments: